TAXI CHARGER LOGIN
Casino Taxi is partnered with Taxi Charger, which provides each driver access to their payment account with Casino Taxi. Once you log-in, you can check your current account balance, browse your historical charges, view an image of each taxi chit you have submitted, and get other real-time information to help you manage your business. Contact your manager to obtain your Account Web ID & Password, then click the link below.
Taxi Driver’s License
1. Criminal Record / Vulnerable Sector Check (must be completed at Halifax Regional Police)
2. Nova Scotia Provincial Driver’s Licence (Class 4 or better)
3. A “Client Use” Nova Scotia Drivers Abstract (must be current within 30 days)
4. Two Passport Photos (2"X 2") dated and stamped (must be current within 30 days)
5. Child Abuse Registry check results (must be current within 30 days)
6. Driver’s Licence Renewal Fee $100.00 (two-year expiration)
When submitting your documents to the Municipal Customer Service Centre, make sure to bring your current Taxi Driver’s License
Taxi Owner’s License
Obtain all the following documents and submit them to any Municipal Customer Service Centre.
1. Meter Calibration Form
2. Copy of Vehicle Registration Permit (original document must be in the vehicle at time of inspection.)
3. Copy of Motor Vehicle Inspection Certificate (original document must be in the vehicle at time of inspection.)
- MVI must be dated within 30 days of inspection.
4. Insurance Letter, providing proof of insurance.
5. Company Letter indicating what Company the Vehicle will be working under.
6. The owner licence holder must be present. If the vehicle is in a current lease agreement, a copy of the lease agreement must be provided.
7. Child Abuse Registry check
8. Owner’s licence renewal fee $50.00 (one-year expiration)
*** If you are an owner who does not hold a taxi/limousine driver’s licence you must provide an annual Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector that has been obtained at Halifax Regional Police. ***
When submitting your documents to the Municipal Customer Service Centre, make sure to bring your current Taxi Owner’s License
BECOMING A TAXI DRIVER
Interested in becoming a taxi driver? You can get started today by contacting:
TAXI AND LIMOUSINE SERVICES
7 Mellor Ave,
Burnside Industrial Park
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Phone: 311 (HRM Citizen Contact Centre)
Fax: (902) 490-6142
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm (excluding holidays)
Licensing documents are to be submitted at the HRM Customer Service Centres.